Wednesday 15 January 2014

TRAVEL: POSTCARDS FROM SINEU

Ok, ok- it's been a reeeeeeeally long time since my last post- this is inexcusable but Mama always said; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. 

The truth is I have been super-consumed with my work and had therefore run out of things to say. But here I am, back with vengeance and ready to post.

I thought I'd ease myself back into the blogosphere with some pretty pictures from last years trip to see Papa Coco in Mallorca.

Sineu is a small village in the centre of Mallorca and every Wednesday it comes alive with quite frankly the best market I have attended. If you are ever on the island it is most certainly worth a visit and a welcome change from beach hopping (although who's complaining about beach hopping?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx