Wednesday 7 May 2014

THE LAST POST

Well my friends, after almost five years to the day, I am closing the blog. It’s been a tough decision, we’ve been through highs and lows but it’s definitely the right thing to do.

I started this blog anonymously (hence the name), when I was an assistant as a way to start writing, I wrote as a creative outlet and a way to document my findings along the way of my career path. It’s contributed to everything from work and career opportunities to meeting new people, attending events and a lot in between but at this point it’s time to say goodbye.

I’m a bit of a perfectionist and truly believe a blog like this one needs to be looked after and fed juicy content regularly, I’m not a full time blogger so throw my full time work along with a hectic London life into the mix and the outcome is having no time to post. 

The blogging world has changed somewhat since I started out. I started it for myself, when I wrote I never considered who was reading it, I was writing it for myself. Skip ahead five years and every post is considered, calculated and at times repetitive with what the rest of the blogosphere is talking about, therefore what is the actual point of it? 

I’ve started a new project – The Unicorn Chaser, which can be found here. It’s a visual diary of my life and loves, a space for myself, a place to document my photographs and a place where I can look when I’m old and remember where I’ve been. You’ll find images from my archives as well as from the here and now, I won’t be doing commercial posts of any kind but do stop by if you fancy keeping up with what I’m up to.

Thanks for stopping by, whether this post is the first you've read or if you’ve been a reader for a while.


Don’t give up your day dream, Coco xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx